To reserve the Provost’s Conference Room – please use the Microsoft Office Outlook ONLINE Scheduling as follows:
1. OPEN Microsoft Office Outlook
2. Go to your calendar > CLICK on Home tab > CLICK on New Meeting icon
3. Proceed to checking the availability of the conference room by following the directions below:
- In the “To…” box, type in: email@example.com OR
- CLICK on the “To...”
button to go to the
Address Book, type in: HSC
Provost’s Conference Room
- CLICK on the “OK” button
4. CLICK on the “Scheduling Assistant” button on the toolbar. Choose the meeting date, start and end time (depending on the room's availability) .
5. Once the selection of a date/time has been made, CLICK on the “Appointment” button on the toolbar In the “Subject:” box, type in the name/general title of your meeting. In the “Location:” box, type in: HSC Provost’s Conference Room (LIB 223), then CLICK on the “Send” button, for online scheduling reservation (ONLY if the room is available).
If you have any questions/comments, please contact the Office of the Senior Vice President and Provost at OfficeoftheProvost@ouhsc.edu or (405) 271-2332. Thank you!