Submitting a COI Disclosure Form:
There are various timepoints when an Employee is required to submit a COI disclosure, whether submitting a new potential conflict or making changes to an existing conflict.
- Within 30 days of employment with the University.
- Within 30 days of acquiring a new interest that may be considered a conflict of interest.
- Within 30 days of any changes to an existing COI disclosure and/or management plan, including the termination of a conflict activity.
- Prior to starting a new outside activity.
- Annually - required for all employees to provide an update on the current status of actual or apparent conflicts, or to verify no conflicts exist.
Employees will submit electronic COI Disclosures in REDCap. All University employees will be required to provide their OUHSC username and email address in the form. The survey may be completed on all electronic and mobile devices, including computers, laptops, tablets, and cell phones.
** CLICK HERE
to access and complete an Individual COI Disclosure Form in REDCap. **
If you have any questions, please contact: COIHSC@ouhsc.edu